Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:37:17 GMT,
(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:08:00 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>>>Oh Jesus.
>>>Isn't anything off-limits to these people?
>>>

>>>-L.

>>Freedom OF religion in no way requires freedom FROM religion.
>>

>Gee. That sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard that before?

Like, duh! I think it's from a little document called "The
Constitution."

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.