Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

On 13 Sep 2006 21:34:35 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Bermuda999 wrote:
>>
>> Semi-famous for using cups and burger wrappers marked (inobtrusively)
>> with Bible citations.

>Oh Jesus.
>Isn't anything off-limits to these people?

Just because the founder of In-and-Out were black is no reason to use
a disparaging phrase like "these people."

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.