Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default I Don't like Paula Deen

pfoley wrote:

> I hate the expression (y'all) that she overuses; sorry about that. But, I
> like her very much; I like her cooking style and her attitude, so I put up
> with it.
> I also enjoy watching The Barefoot Contessor. She is always preparing a
> special ittle dinner on the beach with a neighbor, who is bringing the
> flowers and dessert. I like that, because I want to be there, too.

Y'all is a real, frequently used word down south. Paula's accent is what
grates on my nerves, and I LIVE here in the south!
The Barefoot Contessa just strikes me as a huge phony with her
"rent-a-friends" parties. Why doesn't she just say "I'm going to show
you how to make such-and-such today instead of pretending every show is
a party prep??? I like her recipes, just not the faux lifestyle she
portrays and that fake laugh of hers. Great house, kitchen and hair
though