Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
[email protected] tbsamsel@att.net is offline

Default I Don't like Paula Deen

Jeff Edwards wrote:
> "iqdiva52" > wrote in
> lkabouttelevision.com:
>
> > Am I the only American who can't stand Paula Deen?I'm a southerner too...
> >

> Nope.
>
> I think her show is tolerable, but nothing special. My wife, however,
> cannot be in the same room when it is on - nails on a chalkboard to her.
> And yes, we are southerners.

My wife (from Oregon) can't stand her. I tried to tell her that she
"cain't he'p" the way she "tawks" (I'm from Texas). But old Paula done
crossed the line. She uses that North Carolinian abomination, TEXAS
PETE. Ikk! Gag! Hardly worth calling a hot sauce due to its blandness.

What did they use on pulled pork before Texas Pete? I've made pulled
pork with El Yucateco habanera sauce and with Bufalo Chipotle sauce.
Much tastier.

Ted.