Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

On 13 Sep 2006 15:46:44 -0700, "aem" > wrote:

>As to the other poster's comment about (unobtrusive) biblical phrases
>on the paper wrappings, they are just as easy to ignore as fortune
>cookies and astrological fortune telling that you might find elsewhere.
> Perhaps less useful, but that's a thread for some other group.

You're probably right about the fortune cookies being less useful.
Difficult to wrap a hamburger in them, that's for sure.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.