Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
aem aem is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

Glenn wrote:
> Boy did you open the gate, but WHAT IS AN IN-N-OUT BURGER??? I live in
> the 4th largest city in the nation and we have never heard of it.

The best fast burger chain, family owned, still limited to SoCal with a
few outcroppings in Nevada and AZ. The well-known foodie Paris Hilton,
who once did a tv add for a different burger chain, was arrested
recently for driving erratically, which turned out to be DUI, and her
excuse was that she was just so hungry she was hurrying to an In-N-Out
Burger. -aem