Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Saint-Joseph 2003 Offerus

Thanks John.

The offerus I had was very very good. Probably to young and needed some
time. It was massive.

Also, both times I did have it seemed different to. Could have been me. My
tastes are different.

I already have a case of the offerus on the way to me...but I will have to
find and try a bottle of the Chave St. Joseph.

Nice to see you back!

67.1...