Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gunner[_1_] Gunner[_1_] is offline

Default Looking for Maple syrup marinade for salmon

Janet, you can weaken this down with wine or more vinegar or as someone
said soy to make a marinade out of it.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hea...ecipes/NU00431. But as a glaze it
is just as good.

I also make a pepper pecan salmon ( basically a pecan praline glaze with
Sambal Chilli pepper) . It is a sweet heat I serve with a side of steamed
baby bok choy or asparagus, a wild rice and a chilled crisp Chardonnay