Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Something smells! (Was: Anderson Valley Pinot Noir)

Mark, my account is Earthlink-Time Warner. My prior was Alltel DSL. I have
been with Earthlink-Time Warner for about 4 years.

What is your point. I don't know the difference with IP's but know I am not
the same person. You are simply getting whacko here.

But I am going to past my message source from my last post:. Then one of
Audreys--the one she claims is her home post not work.. You tell me which
is which...and why it is me since she is in Atlanta 240 miles from me. And
I am 150 miles from Raleigh...if you don't buy that ask J. Rosenberg who has
been to my house you beligerent ass.

I know who I am...and I don't appreciate your statements. They are not
founded and they are not true.

That said I have no idea what you are talking about with regards to IP's
because I am not a computer person but I did copy.paste the message info
from outlook here.

Message Source where I was replying:

t>
. net>
m>
t>

et>
t>
et>
. com>

om>

om>

Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:20:49 GMT

This one is from Audrey from what she says is her home post using sprint:

From: "Audrey" >
Newsgroups: alt.food.wine
Date: 1 Sep 2006 14:50:17 -0700