Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Something smells! (Was: Anderson Valley Pinot Noir)

KJ,

Sorry your post was ignored here. I am not familiar with this wine you
mention but will have to check it out.

Sorry for the background check others performed. They belong in the Bush
white house.

Regards,

Dick

ups.com...