Posted to alt.food.wine
Audrey Audrey is offline

Default Something smells! (Was: Anderson Valley Pinot Noir)

Mark Lipton says:

>BTW, thanks for the informed reply to Audrey and for not accusing her of stealth >marketing for Bergstrom ;-)

Mark:

To be fair and honest I did not feel welcome in advance of posting here
based on what I have observed reading here for the past few months and
most recently the post on Mendicino wines.

Someone pointed out that this group is not real welcoming to newcomers
and from what I have observed its not the newcomers that are the
issue....its the newcomers like me that will not really post because of
the current atmosphere.

Goodbye.