Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman Mordechai Housman is offline

Default Foods, and the Spices for Them

"The Cook" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:47:35 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
> > wrote:
>
>>So, does anyone have any praises or condemnations about the list?

> Lots of good information. I noticed that one of them had the name
> Martin Kathan. He has written several diet books and a recipe book
> that was published in 1994. I am guessing that the lists came from
> him. I cannot find my copy of the book right now to check.

It could be. I no longer recall, since I first got these some time
around the early nineties, when I still had a memory. Or at least I seem
to recall that I had a memory once upon a time. I no longer remember for
sure.