Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ludmillia Ludmillia is offline

Default How do your dinners come together?

Wow! I knew, after lurking and reading, that you are all serious about
good food! This has been fun and interesting. I hope that more ideas
abound. Sometimes, having been through a terrible illness, I have
trouble getting an appetite.

I shoud add that my devilled eggs are real devils. I don't have and
exact recipe, but cider vinegar, or, sometimes, lemon juice and a bit
of oil from the rind provide more tang. Years ago, someone hipped me
to adding a dash of Colemans dry mustard. If I have good paprika on
hand...well! I don't add crunchy stuff, like celery. Makes me kind of
nervous to bite into crunchy stuff when eating devilled egg.