Posted to alt.food.vegan
Anonymous Anonymous is offline

Default Cow Milk

wrote:
> TC wrote:
> Ron Peterson wrote:
> TC wrote:
>
> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
>
> Have there been any lab tests showing that pasteurized cow's milk
> protein is inferior to raw cow's milk protein?
>
> --
> Ron
>
> Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
> causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is

> dead food.
>
> TC
>

> Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the

calcium
> unabsorpable to bone.
>
> Exactly. Thus making blanket statements about milk without

specifying
> whether they are talking about real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> raised in clean wide open spaces or whether they are talking about

the
> dead burnt HT or UHT pasteurized milk from animals fed pelletized

foods
> and kept in dirty crowded pens, is pretty much useless.
>

> LOL!!!
>
> Cow milk is inappropriate for human consumption on so MANY levels.
>
> That is an opinion based on personal bias and nothing more.
>

> The ideal ratio of Mg to Ca for proper absorption to the bone is

1:2.
> Green leafy veggies come closest to this ideal.
> Cow milk isn't even close.
>
> The calcium/osteoporosis problem is not in the absorption from

foods.

> And the silly thing is that these PETA idiots are so convinced of

this
> stupidity and in such crazy denial, that when you point out the
> discrepancy in their beliefs about milk, all they do is keep

bringing
> up that stupid "notmilk" link. As if that site somehow

legitimizes
> their silly views by its very existence, because that site does not
> address the difference between real raw milk and the dead stuff that

is
> being sold in the stores.
>

> Raw milk and pasteurized, homogenized, milk both still contain

hormones
> that your cancer cells WILL take instruction from.
>
> I specifically spoke about: "real milk from healthy well-fed

cows
> raised in clean wide open spaces". By well fed and properly

reared, I
> also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary

medication.

> Both milks contain the proteins that cause asthma, diabetes,
> congestion, etc.
>
> Wrong.
>
> Right, not wrong.
>

> And here is where you show your complete ignorance. Only when
> the proteins and fats are malformed from over exposure to heat and
> homogenization does it cause problems. Do you not read what is

written?

> Incorrect. Any milk will introduce intact hormones and proteins into
> the bloodstream causing trouble. I do agree that homogenization will
> introduce more because of the encapsulation of proteins by the
> shattered fats.

Of course, you show me no unbiased science to back your assertion.

> Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
> from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?
>

> In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without

medical
> problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.
>

> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed

400
> lbs?
>
> How much milk do you think it produced?

Probably a bit more than a goat.

> better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read
ALL
> the information.
>
> I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.
>

> You wish.......

I know.....

> Here is some real information for you:
>
> http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>
> Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> nonsense from PETA et al.
>
> TC
>

> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use
and
access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to
produce.
It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the
original
fresh product is.

TC
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org