Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
Ron Peterson Ron Peterson is offline

Default Cow Milk

wrote:
> TC wrote:

> > Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
> > causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is a
> > dead food.

Is there a study that shows that a human will get less nutrients from
HT pasteurization. Doesn't HT pasteurization occur at higher
temperatures than homogenization?

> Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the calcium
> unabsorpable to bone.

Can you point me to a study that shows that? I live in a state that
effectively bans raw milk, and I wouldn't be able to get the law
changed without scientific evidence.

--
Ron