Doug Freyburger

Default Need an opinion on Blue Cheese Dressing

paul cooke wrote:
> Kswck wrote:
>
> > Google, Yahoo, etc. has numerous recipes on blue cheese dressing. It seems
> > about half and half which ingredient; mayo or sour cream is used in a
> > greater amount.

Everyone has a different favorite recipe. Make both and try them,
or average them and use equal amounts. From my bias it is simple:
I like sour cream, I mildly dislike mayo. I vote for much more
sour cream than mayo - same as in tuna salad.

> > I'm looking for a blue cheese dressing for use on buffalo wings.

> personally, I didn't know Buffalo had wings...

The popular wings are small. Buffalos you see in zoos and praries
are large. Clearly the wings are removed while they are still very
young ;^)