Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
[email protected] banmilk@hotmail.com is offline

Default Cow Milk

Nick Chan wrote:
> the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> diabetes,
> has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> diabetes)

I believe the protein is lactoalbumin. The protein doesn't directly
cause diabetes but the antibody created in response to the presence of
the cow milk protein also attacks the beta cells that produce insulin.
No beta cells; no insulin.

Canadians used to consume far less cow milk than Americans. We were
aware that *something* in cow milk caused diabetes and called diabetes
the "cow milk disease".

Dairy propaganda and government compliance with the dairy agneda have
dumbed down the population.