Posted to rec.food.cooking
kuvasz guy kuvasz guy is offline

Default Looking for recipes that use saffron

Hi All,

Delurking after reading Carol's "get off your butt" post... I've been
here for a while, since the days of Susan Hattie snd Anne Bourget, but
couldn't post from the work network; I guess old habbits die hard...

So, does anyone have a tried and true recipe that makes use of kashmir
saffron? And yes, I got it from Penzeys...

No recipe to contribute at the moment, but I'll be making pistachio ice
cream later today using the recipe posted by Ariane Jenkins a year or
so ago...

...Fred