Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Source of Tones spices?

-L., after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 26 Aug 2006,
typed out:

> graham wrote:
>> "-L." > wrote in message
>> ps.com...
>> >
>> > We have Penzey's but it's in an area I don't frequent and there is
>> > no way I am schlepping a 2 year old who loves to sniff things into
>> > a frou-frou herb and spice store...
>> >

>> Why the hell not!! A visit from him/her would do the shop some good.
>> If they are that "anal", go in there and fart:-))
>> Graham

> LOL...Well, he likes to smell things so much I may not ever get out of
> the store. This kid is a Master Sniffer - he smells everything!
>
> -L.

-L.,

Take care of that boy! You might just have a wunderkind of tastebuds on
your lap!

Andy

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.