Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Default Cow Milk

Rob wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > scotty wrote:

> >> There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
> >> like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
> >> special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

> > That is just plain stupid.
> >
> > TC
> >

> Why is that stupid? I mean calf's get fat on the stuff, why not humans?

Cattle get fat on grains. They grow on milk. There is a difference
between growing up and growing fat, moron.

> And remember the milk is as it comes out of the cows, not the skimmed
> stuff we drink here. I understand the milk where there is a lot of
> cream, and fat in the milk will put the pounds on you if you drink
> enough of it.
>
> Rob

The French eat copious amounts of fresh dairy including full fat milk
and cream and they have been shown to be thinner and healthier than the
Americans gorging themsleves on low fat foods including low fat milk.

TC