Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment
rick rick is offline

Default SPAM ALERT Alan the TROLL

"Alan Connor" > wrote in message
> On uk.environment, in
> t>, "rick"
> wrote:
>
> Correction: Someone who _sometimes_ calls himself "rick" wrote:
>
> <article not downloaded:
> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>
>
>> Subject: The coward of usenet..

> Not a coward. I just don't waste my time talking to ignorant,
> dishonest, and motormouthed cowards who hide behind multiple
> aliases.
> ============================

Ah, so now you are using 2 different aliases, huh fool? Looks
to me like you're just too stupid to play, killer...

> Obviously, there's no reason to be afraid of you.
> ==============================

LOL Who said you should be? You should be grateful for hearing
the truth once in a while, hypocrite...

> Or haven't you noticed that you can't even get an article into
> my newsreader with a dozen sockpuppets, can't remove my
> articles
> from the Usenet or keep anyone from reading them, and can't
> make
> me go away.

===========================
Really? You seem to read everything i write, stupid. Looks like
I get through just fine!
You reallt are just too stupid to play...

> The thing about trolls is that they never quit running their
> mouths on hundreds of newsgroups, using dozens of aliases and
> different newsservers, to do any serious thinking or research.
>
> For some reason that utterly evades me, they all think they are
> the world's foremost authority on any subject, just because
> they
> have thought about it for 10 seconds (max).
>
> Don't like how I do things, Junior?
>
> Eat schitt. Your own. I've never read an article of yours
> (nor any replies to them) and never will.
> =========================

ROTFLMAO Do you always lie so blatently, fool? Afterall, you
just READ and REPLIED to the post I made.
Again, you really are just to stupid for this, aren't you killer?

> Not until you find the honesty and courage to post under a
> single, unique alias.

I am. Apparently you are not, hypocrite...

> No, Junior, nothing you post can harm me. You are obviously a
> troll. You have zero credibility.

And you're a lying fool, troll...

> snip spam

..