Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Quiche

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> > Note that I said "nutrient dense," not "healthy" or any other general term.
> > For anyone for whom saturated fat and cholesterol are problems, pizza is a
> > better choice.

> Nope.
> Not if you are an Atkinsophile!
>
> Bread makes me deathly ill.
> If I eat pizza, I'm sick for at least 2 days depending on how much I eat.

I have some minor food allergies, mostly to things I like. When tested I had
positive result to hops, malt, yeast, tomato, potato, cheese, pork and a few
others. I can handle each in small doses. Pizza is bad because it hits a number
of my allergies all at once. Worse than that, the best beverage to have with pizza
is beer, which hits three allergies. No wonder I used to get sick after eating
pizza and beer.