Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default Quiche

In article >,
"cybercat" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
> >
> > You really cannot compare quiche to pizza.

> But if you did ... you would have to say that quiche is a much more nutrient
> dense food. Eggs are among the top five most nutritionally complete foods
> for humans.

Yer preachin' to the choir kiddo. ;-)

> Note that I said "nutrient dense," not "healthy" or any other general term.
> For anyone for whom saturated fat and cholesterol are problems, pizza is a
> better choice.

Nope.
Not if you are an Atkinsophile!

Bread makes me deathly ill.
If I eat pizza, I'm sick for at least 2 days depending on how much I eat.

According to the stats I've read, 5% of the population is allergic to
wheat proteins. It's no wonder gastroenterologists are so rich.

Eggs are no longer the evil that was once preached.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson