Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default Quiche

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh pshaw, on Tue 22 Aug 2006 12:55:34a, meant to say...
>

> > What the heck is quiche, and why isn't it a pizza? I'd much rather have
> > a pizza.
> >

> Oh, the plight of the unenlightened! Poor you!

Indeed...

Good quiche is ambrosia.

Pizza has it's place, but not in place of quiche!

I like to add Havarti with shrimp and mushrooms, and prefer to make it
crustless.

A good tomato and bacon quiche is rather good too with a bit of cheddar.

So many quiche's, so little time!
--
Peace!
Om