Posted to alt.food.wine
Wine Hedonist Wine Hedonist is offline

Default Some good wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> No hard feelings.
> You may be interested to Žknow that today the site is down. Some
> re-designing taking place, perhaps.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gusatf

I cant believe that DejaVu is down. I wish i had seen it the way you
guys had seen it. I feel lousy i was putting in a good word about the
place, when something must have happened to the website. I never saw it
the way you saw it, Nils or the others. When i went there last, it was
up and looking great, but now its completely down as you say. I think
Ill give them a call on Monday and see what is going on. I hope its
nothing serious, there is no way they would go out of business, too
good for that. Sorry again i was rude, i just didnt know what you
people were seeing and couldnt believe anyone saw some ugly website, it
didnt make sense to me, still doesnt as i never saw it, LOL.

Manny