Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Karen Winter changes the subject but warmly reminisces aboutdiddling her cockatiel

Karen Winter, schismatic bird-diddling anglo catholic, whined:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
>
> > Karen Winter, sexual abuser of small animals, reminisced:

> >> I gave him various kinds of physical therapy,

> > You jacked him off.

> You have a dirty mind

WTF do you call it?

> and no understanding of bird
> psychology or biology.

You don't.

> >That's not PT.

> No, indeed.

Stop pretending it was.

> > And the more I read and inquire about
> > it, that's also not very "anglo catholic."

> Compassion and care

....don't include masturbating a small, defenseless bird.

> >> and he did get to the point where he could fly reasonably
> >> well, but never normally.

> > Oversexed?

> No.

You "regularly" diddled him.

> >> He had healthy veggies or
> >> starchy foods on his saucer with us at breakfast and at
> >> dinner, walking around on the table while we ate. That
> >> was usually when he decided to do his sexual thing on
> >> the hand on the table at the time,

> > AT THE TABLE WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO EAT BREAKFAST AND YOU LET IT
> > GO ON?

> Why not?

Because it's unethical and unsavory. At least we know what your dining
habits include.

> > Did you at least wash up when he was done? You keep snipping that
> > question,

> Because it's stupid and offensive.

And jacking it off at the table in the first place ISN'T?

> Yes, I did -- but how much
> semen do you think an old 'tiel produces, anyway?

I'd never know!

> <snip>
>
> >> after I'd feed him a
> >> bite of something from his own plate, like a dark green
> >> leaf or a bit of couscous. I think he saw it as a mate-like
> >> gesture of food-sharing.

> > Doesn't really matter since YOU still apparently do.

> It's helpful

It's not helpful to jack birds off at the table, Karen. I suspect you
were reared better than that given your father's rank and your
mother's pedigree from a family that screwed the Indians and had slaves.

> >> He was really a sweetheart.

> > And you're really depraved.

> No

Yes, you are.

> but you are really dirty-minded

I don't diddle animals, you do. And you do it at the table while people
(even if it was Sylvia) are eating. I'm not dirty-minded, you pervert.

> and ignorant.

That's what bestiality practitioners, S&M types, and pedophiles
always say about those who reject their perversions. You think we just
don't get it. If the problem is so widespread, Karen, don't you think
maybe YOU don't get it?