Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Karen Winter warmly reminisces about diddling her cockatiel... atthe breakfast table!

Karen Winter, sectarian bird-diddling "anglo catholic," reminisced:

> I gave him various kinds of physical therapy,

You jacked him off. That's not PT. And the more I read and inquire about
it, that's also not very "anglo catholic."

> and he did get to the point where he could fly reasonably
> well, but never normally.

Oversexed?

> He had healthy veggies or
> starchy foods on his saucer with us at breakfast and at
> dinner, walking around on the table while we ate. That
> was usually when he decided to do his sexual thing on
> the hand on the table at the time,

AT THE TABLE WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO EAT BREAKFAST AND YOU LET IT GO
ON? Did you at least wash up when he was done? You keep snipping that
question, but I have a feeling you didn't wash. Am I right?

> after I'd feed him a
> bite of something from his own plate, like a dark green
> leaf or a bit of couscous. I think he saw it as a mate-like
> gesture of food-sharing.

Doesn't really matter since YOU still apparently do.

> He was really a sweetheart.

And you're really depraved.