Posted to alt.food.wine
Wine Hedonist Wine Hedonist is offline

Default Some good wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> "Wine Hedonist" > skrev i meddelandet
> ps.com...
> >I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
> > white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
> > what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
> > it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
> > seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
> > type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.
> >
> > You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
> > is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
> > either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
> > sensational.

> For your information, I have a Compaq, I run XP, I use a Firefox browser,
> and with this equipment the text is white on white, unless you highlight the
> text.
>
> The problem would obviously be in a developer not having tested the site in
> a number of browser - a substantial number of users would rather croak than
> use IE6. As for the music, I have the speakers turned off so I make no
> judgement on that.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gustaf
>

> --
> Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

That is really strange because I have seen this site several times and
it is white on black on my computer which is a ThinkPad with windows
XP, and its always been white on black and very, very clear, and a
really cool looking site. I wonder why we are seeing different things,
this is really really odd. I wonder if the owners of this site know
people are seeing it differently? Odd indeed. Sorry to have been rude,
but i just couldnt believe what you guys were saying, and like i said
the wine is super, and the site looks great on my pc. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Manny