Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and now posts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

On 14 Aug 2006 15:59:08 -0700, "Leif Erikson" > wrote:

>Her name is Karen Winter. She's a near-sociopath living in an unholy
>union with another even worse slag named Sylvia Stevens. They live in
>a trailer park on Calle Mejia in Santa Fe, NM. I'm not sure, but I
>believe they are in the process of shopping for a new church.

Yes, that's correct. I saw to it that Karen and Sylvia were removed
from St. Bede's Episcopal Church, 1601 South St. Francis Drive, Santa
Fe, NM after The Rev. Dr. Richard W. Murphy looked into the
evidence I provided him concerning their hatred of children and the
potential threat they posed to young children there, and now Fr. Dale
is looking at that same evidence. Hopefully, he will reach the same
conclusion and remove them from their new parish, The Church of the
Holy Faith just around the corner from where they live.