Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Skanky, 46 year-old stoned bus rider, wrote:

> There is definite sexual gratification for a 'milked' bull

Bulls aren't milked, dumb ass. And you want a five-acre farm and a
pickup...

> I don't see a difference here.

You did when you first learned that it was true; you said it was gross.
Now you and Lesley feel compelled to once again circle the wagons and
protect The Side. This time, though, that circle is a circle jerk with
a small abused cockatiel in the middle.

> > > She only said that she thought it was sweet
> > > that the bird was getting some enjoyment

> > Karen was an active and willing participant in
> > trans-species sexual gratification. Artificial
> > insemination of livestock isn't about sexual
> > gratification at all.

> It is for the bull being 'milked'.

Bulls don't give milk, you lazy sack of shit.

> > > At no point did Karen Winter indicate that she got jollies from
> > > it,

> > She clearly was enjoying it.

> Only in a non-sexual (for her) way.

She says she did it "regularly." She said it was "sweet." She said she
liked how it liked her more than other birds. It was very sexual for
her.

> Morally, she is not lower than the ranchers.

So you're taking the side that it's better and moral to **** animals so
long as you don't eat them.

> If you think she is immoral with regards to the bird, then you must
> say the same about ranchers.

No, you mustn't because it's applesranges.