Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post at 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Karen Winter, who used to post at 'rat' and now posts
as <bleagh> 'glorfindel', deliberately misrepresented:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> Karen Winter, who used to post at 'rat' and now posts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel', deliberately misrepresented:
>
>>> Like most conservatives, Leif

>> I'm not a conservative.

> Well, let's say I was being polite in describing
> your evil political philosophy.

My political philosophy is libertarianism. Yours is
totalitarian statism, from a communist starting point.

>>> I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,

>> You can't make a coherent case why it is.

> Of course I can,

You can't. I've been watching you try for over seven
years, Karen, and you can't do it. You even *admitted*
you couldn't do it in your teary February 2001
whiff-off, but you enjoyed fighting with people too
much, so you came back.