Old 14-08-2006, 11:57 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

pearl, violent skinhead diddler, wrote:

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals.

I approve of agriculture; I disapprove of humans getting their jollies
by sexually abusing animals (or even blaming it on animals like Karen does).