Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Sides for Roast chicken, was Cow Hill is Still Here

Christine Dabney wrote on 14 Aug 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:01:48 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
> > wrote:
>
> >Start a new thread, and we can all work on it!
> >
> >Carol

> Okay!!!
>
> Doing that now.I changed the thread title...
>
> Christine

Roast veggies, Since you got the oven on anyways. Put some veggies in to
roast, say some potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, fennel, etc...

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan