Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,sci.environment,uk.environment,alt.global-warming
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default What If...We All Became Vegan?

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:32:45 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote in message ...

>>> So do you only have trouble understanding the other meaning that
>>> I've pointed out to you?

>>I have no trouble understanding the meanings of the word life,

> You can only understand one.

Nope, I know the two that you equivocate on constantly. You equivocate
between life itself, existence, and the series of (positive or negative)
experiences that one has during that life.

You're pounding sand ****wit.

>>> The LoL requires it. There's more to it, but that much alone is more
>>> than you'll ever be able to appreciate or be honest enough to
>>> acknowledge.

>>The LoL requires that you look at the lives of lifestock

> and also that "their life is a fairly happy one." - Salt
>
> That much alone is more than you'll ever be able to appreciate or be
> honest enough to acknowledge, as I have already correctly pointed out.

You don't know if the lives of the animals you eat are "fairly happy" or
not. How can you base your philosophy on something you give no definition
for and have no knowledge of?