Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent Kent is offline

Default Smoked Turkey

.. .

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...rch+this+group

> Not tryin to be a smartass, but google IS your friend. Googling this group
> on a subject turns up alot of good info.Also, if you say what your smoking
> with, someone with a similar smoker can give more specific advice. Good
> luck!

This is a NG where questions are asked; "what do you do today, and how do
you do it?" Almost all with a question looming have been to google. It's not
the same as reading what's important right now.

BTW, you are an inferior orifice, though not a particularly smart one. How
about "average inferior orifice"?