Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Cornish Game Hens

Victor Sack wrote on 10 Aug 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Mr Libido Incognito > wrote:
>
> > When spatchcocking on the grill I use 3 or 4 building bricks...well
> > wrapped in foil. Less trouble and no washing up...just chuck the
> > foil out.

> Good idea, but around here you'd have to raid a (usually fenced-off)
> construction site to find any bricks...
>
> Victor

There aren't recycled brick store over there?...All building materials that
can be reused can go to a recycling type store over here...used toilets,
sinks, doors, bricks etc...some folk like, nay prefer the recycled brick
look. Bricks would run you probably $2 at the ritzy store and $1.50 at the
plainer store.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan