Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default an (incorrect ) observation about "the side"

pearl wrote:

> "Derek" > wrote in message ...
>
>>And here's a Google Maps link showing the route from their

> Go to Google Groups and REMOVE that message immediately!

Why should he?

> We are dealing with 'people' with NO conscience here, Derek,

Karen and Sylvia have NO conscience. Karen is impenitent about helping
that poor cockatiel get off. Your complaints about that fell on deaf
ears -- she had ready excuses for her aberrant behavior.

> and no - I'm not talking about Karen.

Yes, you are.

> You're a dupe to believe
> and side with these loathsome ANTI psychopaths.

The only clinical psychopath here is on your side. You're not a mental
health expert capable of diagnosing strangers over the internet; you rub
feet for a living.

> DDDD -
> Discredit, Divide, Defeat, Destroy. You play into their hands.

IOW, I was spot on with this sub-thread about how "the side" is more
important than the facts, the truth, or anything else worth defending.