Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default an (incorrect ) observation about "the side"

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:52:39 GMT, chico chupacabra > wrote:
[..]
>I disagree with your self-identification as an expert in the field of
>animal behavior. Your background is that of a history major with a
>series of serious failures in your family and work life: abandoning a
>child, in and out of marriages, living in some goofy dress-up commune,
>and chucking everything to indulge yourself in every form of
>perversion and self-debasement you could find in LA and SF.

825 CALLE MEJIA SANTA FE NM, to be precise.

Karen Winter - http://tinyurl.com/phzan
Sylvia Stevens - http://tinyurl.com/puaj9

And here's a Google Maps link showing the route from their
hovel on Calle Mejia to their closest Episcopal church, Church
of the Holy Faith: http://tinyurl.com/ncea2.

[..]