Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default a correct observation about "the side"

Karen Winter, child abandoner and bird molestor, lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>>
>> Karen Winter, child abandoner and bird molestor, lied:

> Karen Winter, child abandoner and bird molestor, lied:
>
>>> You know, talking to oneself is generally considered a sign
>>> of mental illness....

>> Mr. Chupacabra and I are two separate persons.

> LOL!

No. He and I are two separate persons. Deal with it.

>>> She does.

>> I'm not convinced she does

> Too bad. She does.

I'm not convinced she does, and your empty assertion
that she does carries no weight. She's a liar, you're
a liar, and you're just defending a member of The Side.
If someone says she (ostensibly) opposes meat eating,
you go to bat for her. You have no credibility and no
integrity.

>>> No one -- except you and Derek -- has based his/her opinion
>>> on who the "perpetrators" are.

>> Pearl does.

> No, she does not,

Yes, absolutely she does. She gives a free pass to
members of The Side.

Stop lying, Karen, you filthy ****.

Yes, she does, Karen, you ****ing liar.

>> You have no valid or coherent basis for your animus. It's just raw
>> bigotry.

> And you know that is false also,

We all know it is *true*, Karen. You have never made a
coherent defense of "ar", and in fact, five and a half
years ago, in your teary departure, you admitted it.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. After prayer
and thought, I feel honesty compels me
to admit publicly that I have no answer
to the long argument here in recent weeks.
I cannot defend my belief that my
involvement in collateral deaths is less
unethical than others' choices. I hereby
admit I am wrong, and I feel my only
honorable course is to withdraw from this
newsgroup. To leave without admitting my
lack of a defense for my actions and
beliefs would be dishonest and cowardly.

I am crying as I write this. [snip vomit]

Karen Winter / "Glorfindel" [puke]

Wahhhhhhhhh!