Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default a incorrect observation about "the side"

Glorfindel wrote:

>> You know, talking to oneself is generally considered a sign
>> of mental illness....

> Mr. Chupacabra and I are two separate persons.

LOL!

I note you snipped my entire explanation of why your previous
post was inaccurate. Can't face the truth, can you?

>>> I am not convinced Pearl really finds anything wrong with bestiality.

>> She does.

> I'm not convinced she does

Too bad. She does. You know it, and are merely being
intentionally annoying by claiming otherwise.

<snip>

>> No one -- except you and Derek -- has based his/her opinion
>> on who the "perpetrators" are.

> Pearl does.

No, she does not, and you know it.

>>> But if it's someone who freely consumes animal products,

> she starts out
>>> with animus against her.

>> No kidding. So do I.

> It's inapplicable to whether or not Pearl considers it okay for the
> person to have sex with animals.

She doesn't. However, it is applicable to your incorrect attack
on her.

> You have no valid or coherent basis for your animus. It's just raw bigotry.

And you know that is false also, because you have yourself
paraphrased arguments other AR supporters and I have given
for our philosophical beliefs, in your attacks on Harrison
of the imaginary pre-existing cattle. You know what the
ethical arguments for AR are, and you quote them when it
suits you to use them against a poster you disagree with.
Then you pretend to have convenient amnesia when it suits
you to attack pro-AR supporters in turn. You could write
a book defending AR if you wanted to do it, but you are
too dishonest to admit it except when attacking an Anti you
dislike for other reasons.