Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default a correct and helpful observation about "the side"

Karen Winter, child abandoner, lied:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>> chico chupacabra wrote:

> You know, talking to oneself is generally considered a sign
> on mental illness....

Mr. Chupacabra and I are two separate persons.

>> I am not convinced Pearl really finds anything wrong with bestiality.

> She does.

I'm not convinced she does, and you are in no position
to say. You're just defending another member of The Side.

>> It all depends on who the perpetrators are.

> <snip>
>
> No one -- except you and Derek -- has based his/her opinion
> on who the "perpetrators" are.

lesley does.

>> But if it's someone who freely consumes animal products,

she starts out
>> with animus against her.

> No kidding. So do I.

It's inapplicable to whether or not lesley considers it
okay for the person to have sex with animals.

You have no valid or coherent basis for your animus.
It's just raw bigotry.