Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_1_] Lou Decruss[_1_] is offline

Default high school cafeteria burgers

On 9 Aug 2006 11:26:50 -0700, "The Space Boss" >
wrote:

>The Bubbo wrote:
>

>> I'm a little like that with Culvers up here in the midwest. Once a year (and
>> only once a year) I will drive to a Culvers and get a bacon double deluxe
>> cheeseburger (no onions), fries and a chocolate old fashioned. I will drive it
>> all home, set it up and pig out.

>This isn't really telling us a while lot. How far is Culvers from you?
>An hour? 5 Minutes? 3 Hours?

Doesn't really matter how long. IMO, even if they bring it to you at
the table they are horrible. The first bit is ok because you're
hungry. Unless you eat like a vacuum cleaner it cools and by the time
I'm half way done it's disgusting. I can't imagine even a 5 minute
lapse. The frys are ok. When I'm pressured to go there by companions
I order something other than a burger.

Lou