Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> > > No. Never.

> > You don't even know the meaning of the word.

> Someone who would call other people

You're not a person; you're a sick hateful stupid narcissistic lying little
fascist scumbag.

Stop presuming that you have any moral authority over people here
or anywhere else, you sick hateful stupid narcissistic lying hypocritical
animal abuse and mass murder supporting evil little fascist scum.

<not interested>