Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:

>>>Good grief, Karen Winter! The OBVIOUS and CORRECT thing to
>>>do would have been to adopt a FEMALE cockatiel! *That* would
>>>have been the *respectful* thing to do.

>>Since when has Karen been respectful of anyone or anything?

> Since always.

No. Never. Everything she's told us about herself -- abandoning her
child, tearing apart her family, tearing apart her church -- shows that
the only person who or thing that matters to her is her.

> I think she was/is mistaken, but we're all learning.

She's not trying to learn, she's trying to teach -- and what she wants
to teach the world, about molesting animals and children, is depraved
and sick.

>>>Wrongly thinking that it was
>>>just ok to enable the aberrant behaviour resulted in him missing out,

>>Yeah, but she got some...

> How very respectful of you .. not.

It's called sarcasm.

> A fine example you are .. not!

[insert Lesley's list here...]

>>>not only the opportunity to engage in their natural courtship, etc., but
>>>every other facet of meaningful association with one of his own kind!

>>That's irrelevant to a navel-gazing perv like Karen.

> It is certainly irrelevant to a factory 'farming' supporter like you.

You object to consumption of *all* meat, so your arguments against
so-called "factory" farming are specious and beside the point.