Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Derek wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:46:34 GMT, chico chupacabra > wrote:
>
>>Derek > wrote:

>>>That's disgusting, but not surprising when we consider the
>>>fact that you're a pervert.

>>>If he was able to masturbate on your hand I don't see why
>>>you couldn't have provided him an appropriate mate.

>>Because Sylvia was tied up. Literally.

> ... "masturbating in a dentist's chair, stimulated to orgasm
> by the smell of rotting food scraped from under her
> gums by the dental hygienist."
> http://tinyurl.com/k25zg
>
> Whatever happened to that post she wrote? I can't find it.

Here it is:
I spent last Monday sprawled in a dental hygienist's lair getting my
roots planed! Root Planing is the vicious big sister to a simple tartar
scrape! Anyway, Ilsa, She wolf Of The Dental Couch was digging and
gouging away with her stainless steel Implements Of bloody Death going a
full eight of an inch under my gumline all the way around and digging
out calcified gobbets of ancient toothsmeg. "You haven't ever had a
root planing before, have you?" she asked. To my negative reply, she
said "What I'm getting off your roots and tooth structures has been in
there for at least three, maybe five to ten years!

*SCHWINNNGGG!" Forget the Mile High Club, I may be one of the first to
furtively wank on a dental chair!

Periodically, she would pause in her bloody attentions to wipe the hook
or recurved blades on the little paper napkin they oh-so-cunningly drape
about the victim's neck. When she went to find some new torture object I
would carefully lift that corner of the paper to inhale the fetid crusts
caught on its fibrous surface!

Ahhhh, what bliss! This calcined nugget perhaps the remains of that
garlic laced pizza I had at the *** Pride Festival some years back. That
crunchy gem could have started life as cheese from an enchilada eaten in
New Mexico. I'd give myself a quicl three finger salute (couldn't be
sure when she'd slip back in! Arrgh!) Then she would return and I would
over, I politely asked her if I could keep the napkin. Bemused, she said
I could. After paying the bill, I nipped into the lav for a lurvely
wank with the remains of five to ten years worth of tooth smeg! The
SMELL alone was almost enough...

Swan - http://tinyurl.com/n9c3e
------------------------
Also found this one:

No problem, Sweetheart! first off I start by tying you to my dentist's
chair. Nice and tight. then I remove your clothing. Don't bother to
try to get up for that little option, this flame thrower/welding torch
will take all that fiber and shit off in no time and with pinpoint
control on the acetylene torch I can even leave a layer of skin on. Now
I will tie your legs apart and tease that sweet klittle clit into a nice
mimi-erection so it *just* peeks outta those cute lil lips of yours.

As someone just said on here, I believe, that's why women have two sets
of lips: so they can **** and moan at the same time. Now I will take
some fresh rawhide cording and soak it in brine. tie a cute little knot
around that clit and then gently heat the whole affair with the torch.
Gently, we don't want to burn the leather.

the rawhide does what rawhide will, and tightenes down nicely! At those
pressures, if we aren't careful, it'll sever that little clit at the
base, so we have to take this slow and easy. Do stop screaming, I
haven't even thought of torturing your nipples or any of the other
delightful places I usually enjoy playing with so much! what's that?
Darlin' your crying is distoring your words. What? Redhead joke? Oh, but
that's the POINT! Yes this IS a joke. I', raising the chair a bit so
you can look down at your ****. See that sweet little clitty, turgid,
swollen and dark in agony trapped in the drying rawhide? Isn't that the
REDDEST head you've EVER seen?

Now stay put while Unca Swan goes and gets his scissors and camera.

Swan

Psi Corps

Aleways willing to oblige a lady.

http://tinyurl.com/kn3mp