Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

wrote:

> Her sexual activities are none of your business,

Then tell her to keep it all in her closet. She's been disgustingly
candid about her sexual preferences and practices, everything from S&M
to NAMBLA to bestiality. And now we know she's engaged in the latter
with a poor cockatiel.

> you disgusting homophobe.

Nothing I wrote was "homophobic." That's your pathetic PC term which
ignores its core meaing, "fear of oneself," to impugn others with whom,
you disagree because you're either unwilling or unable to discuss the
merits of the arguments before you.

>>>Surely you can not be so stupid as to be unaware of what she thinks the
>>>morally relevant difference is.

>>I want her to answer the questions and explain why she finds it morally
>>acceptable for someone to sexually abuse an animal but not to eat it.
>>Feel free to give it a stab yourself, numbnuts.

> Not if that's going to be your level of courtesy.

Here's my level of courtesy to you, you prating windbag: **** yourself
with a broken bottle.

I know what you say, "I cannot answer ____ [fill in the blank with Mr
Erikson, Mr Dutch, Mr Nash, et al] so I'll demand civility instead." ****.

> I really
> cannot comprehend how you could fail to grasp what her answer would be.

I want to know why she finds it morally acceptable to jack off a
cockatiel -- repeatedly, no doubt -- but offensive to eat a small bite
of a vegetable dish that contains a tiny piece of bacon for flavoring.

> I will explain it to you if you're prepared to be civil.

Here's all the civility you deserve, prat:
*extending middle finger and waving it*

Answer the question and stop being such a drama queen.