Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default Cornish Game Hens

In article .com>,
"aem" > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In article .com>,
> > "aem" <aem > wrote:
> >
> > > These little birds have always disappointed me. I look at their

> > > Tonight I did them on the grill, they having been on sale for less than
> > > $1 each last week. Whole, not split. Some smoke, some chiles in the
> > > marinade. They were blah.
> > >
> > > Someone must have better ideas -- ? -aem

> > Better idea? Yeah ‹ give up. Unless you're a glutton for punishment.
> > --

> Well, I appreciate the ideas. I do have much better luck with fully
> grown chickens. -aem

I think I've fixed those little guys maybe three times in 40 years. For
some reason, just seem putsy to me. Stuff one? With what? - a half
tablespoon of something? Pass.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-27-06, For The King and His