Old 08-08-2006, 07:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default a bacon butty a bacon sarnie or The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:50:22 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Damsel in dis Dress wrote in
:

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 05:37:03 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Put some lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, and mayo on it
and it'll be exactly like the BLTs I got at the Caterpillar
plant cafeteria in Peoria, IL.

Banana peppers in a BLT. I've gotta try that. Thank you!

I had to look up banana peppers and from what I read it's a little late
to find them, indicating an early harvest?? Never had one. *sigh*

They're EASY to find. They're in jars, pickled, all ready to be put
into sandwiches. If you ever go to Subway, they have them there.
They're the neon-yellow rings. Soooo good on sammiches.

Carol