Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
rick rick is offline

Default why we should all turn vegetarian

"harmony" > wrote in message
> rick, stop being an idiot, and quit eating beef.

=======================
The only idiots are the ones that deny themselves natural foods
that they need, and instead rely on the petro-chemical industry
to destroy the environment, killer. All because of a simple rule
for your simple mind... tsk, tsk...

> eat vegetables, it's for your own good.

========================
I eat lots of veggies, right now fresh from the garden. This
mythical meat centered diet you seem to think everyone eats, how
much meat is that per person in the US? You might suprise
yourself if you actually learned some facts, hypocrite...

and say thank you to beach runner.
> teacher taught you no manners?

Not for fools, idiots, and hypocrites, no...
You loons invite abuse, to not oblige you would be rude of me, eh
fool?
Like you, he makes claims he can't back up. Too bad for you that
I do, huh killer?