Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Scented Nectar Scented Nectar is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

cheeky upchuck wrote:

> Thanks for sharing your little anecdotes about your cat humping your
> hand and cankles. TMI.

I have never had a cat do that to me. Care to try again?

> This doesn't prove an exception to the rule I stated. Animals act
> instinctively and don't seek out humans for sexual conquest. An animal
> humping a woman's leg (or in the case of larger animals, humping the
> woman) when she's having her period doesn't qualify as an exception --
> that's still an animal acting on instinct (scent-driven sexuality, not
> some sense of interspecies "fun").

It's a misconception that period smells sexually attract other species,
or even our own!

> Your "exceptions" remind me of the lame and pathetic attempts by
> homosexuals to pass off their behavior as natural because male dogs will
> often mount other male dogs. The problem with that is that male dogs,
> when mounted by other male dogs, will respond very fiercely and aren't
> receptive at all to being butt-****ed.

You just don't like gays no matter what.

> > There are dogs that hump legs, birds that try to
> > hump human hands, and even a cat I've heard of that wanks off on its
> > owner's leg. If the human involved does NOT feel sexual about the
> > animal, yet allows it to do this, it puts them in a bit of a grey area.
> >
> > It may be completely gross that a person lets their pet do this to
> > them, but is it immoral? I'm unsure.

> You're unsure about a lot of things, thanks to all that pot you smoke.

You're a little too sure of yourself. Care for a toke and open your
mind a bit? Just kidding, none for you, Usual.